Friday 3 June 2011

WEEKEND SALUTE

It's starting to feel a lot like summer.

Time to (finally) get the bike out and give it a good clean-up.

Time to just kick back and relax.

Time to tie up our long locks and spend a day in the sun.

Time to try some new summer pizza recipes.

 
Time to pretend we're 8 again--with the ones we love most.

This weekend marks my first footy game ever--eee! I'm excited, but a little nervous, too. I bought a mouth guard today and I'm going to a mens' footy game tonight to get an idea of how the game works, but I'm wondering ...maybe I should've purchased some other armour, too?

Otherwise this weekend, I'm looking forward to spending some quality time with R--maybe a patio and a drink? Maybe our patio and a drink? A little time in the sun? Maybe a day at the park? A picnic? Ahh, a romantic picnic.

Here's to a warm and sunny weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment