Wednesday 21 March 2012

GOOP STYLE

It's no secret that I'm a huge fan of Gwyneth Paltrow. She's like her own kind of super woman. On top of maintaining a successful career, she has two kids, a pretty-alright musician husband, she cooks, works out on a regular basis, runs a blog, and all while seeming chill and down to earth (as much as someone of her fame can). 

Okay yes, she probably has a lot of help along the way, but I still can't help but be impressed. 





These photos are from Gwyneth's blog GOOP (which if you've never checked out, go! Now! I was first introduced to GOOP by my good friend C and I'm hooked). With the help of Polyvore, Gwyneth pulled together her go-to looks for spring and I have to say, there's definitely a few looks I'll be trying this season! Hello, adorable jumpsuit and pull-on shorts with a cropped jacket? Her looks are casual, but fun and pulled together at the same time--and so she does it again! 

Oh, Gwyneth.

For the rest of GP's looks, go here.

images via goop 

No comments:

Post a Comment