Friday 6 April 2012

WEEKEND SALUTE + EASTER

Happy Easter, everyone! How will you be spending the holiday weekend? Other than getting some work done on my thesis (I'm in the final edits!), I'll be spending time with family and friends, and I think maybe some goodie-making. Every year, R's family gets together for a big Easter dinner and I think it's my turn to bring along some baking.

Here is what's inspiring me now:





What do you think? Should I go for an ombre cake with whipped cream and strawberries? Or pastel layers with an easy meringue buttercream frosting? How about strawberry shortcake in a jar? Om nom nom. Maybe I should just stick to my specialty cupcakes? I'll let you know by the end of the weekend! 

In the meantime, here's what you may have missed this past week at Tomfoolery & Bright:

do you dare to mix your prints this season? 
one potato, two potato, three potato, more! My (gluten-free) Sweet Potato Latkes recipe
start your day with a healthy indulgence, the Chocolate Monster 
and the importance of nutritional literacy (or something like it)

Have a fabulous weekend, friends!

images via babble, call me cupcake, picky palate, and pinterest    

No comments:

Post a Comment