Friday 29 April 2011

WEEKEND SALUTE


Did you wake up bright and early this morning to watch the Royal Wedding? Or did you stay cuddled up in your warm bed, constantly pressing the snooze button, even when you were supposed to be getting up for work?

Me? The latter. I watched the highlights later on, as I was waiting to head into an audition.

For those who did watch it, what did you think? Was it worth getting up so early? Were you blown away? Did it exceed your expectations? Did you have expectations?

For those who missed it, you can check out the official Royal Wedding website here for pictures, highlights, updates, everything.  

Personally, the highlights for me were the Queen's yellow get-up (I love yellow, she made a damn good choice) and an appearance by Sir Elton John. Although, I'm a little disappointed that he didn't get up during the ceremony and sing 'Rocket Man'. I guess I'll have to get him to do that for my wedding.


Yep, I haven't been following the Royal Wedding hype and I didn't really have a preference as to whether I saw it televised or not. But the obvious, of course:

Kate looked/looks gorgeous--her dress? Beautiful.

Harry is looking awfully cute these days. Will, on the other hand,
needs some Rogaine. But for now he should just focus on his new wife.

The decor/food/guest list/la la la. Yeah, it's intense--it's royalty, what
do you expect?

Best picture ever.
Congrats to the newlyweds!

...

In other news, it's Friday. My folks are in town visiting and have rented a cabin for the weekend, so it looks like R and I will be spending some quality time with Mum and Dad in the country. Fishing and antiquing it is!--hope you all have an amazing weekend.

Cheers!


images via google and the atlantic

No comments:

Post a Comment