Friday 20 May 2011

WEEKEND SALUTE

It's Friday--what do you have planned for the weekend? And if you're celebrating Victoria Day, the long weekend?

Unfortunately, a family member passed away last week, so R and I will be flying out west for the funeral and to spend some much needed time with family and friends.


Otherwise, I have a ton of reading for school to do, as well as three films to watch for one of my classes (one of the courses I'm taking is all about Hitchcock films--pretty awesome, actually). For Monday, I have to have watched Rope, Shadow of a Doubt, and Vertigo. I don't know when I'll find the time, but that's not really a huge concern right now.

Right now is about staying sane.


About getting an extra hour of sleep, because my past three weekends have been occupied by work and...work.


Having no place to go. Or at least pretending to have no place to go--even for just a moment.


And appreciating the simple things in life.


images via google, design is mine, and so much to tell you

No comments:

Post a Comment