Friday 28 October 2011

WEEKEND SALUTE

It's time to light up your carved pumpkins and turn on that spooky soundtrack you purchased in order to frighten trick-or-treaters as they step foot on your front porch (yes, this is sort of a long/awkward sentence, but it'll have to do because I'm too tired to correct it). It's Halloween. What are you doing to celebrate?

R and I are throwing a party this weekend. Halloween is R's favourite holiday, so we like to make a big celebration out of it.

We've re-stocked the bar.

Arranged for plenty of refreshments.

And decorated the apartment.
We're ready for our guests, but most importantly we're ready to celebrate the end of one chapter and the beginning of another--after all, in addition to Halloween, it's a new month starting next week!

On an entirely separate note, don't forget to check out earlier posts this week at Tomfoolery & Bright:

a photo diary of R and I's trip to NYC
some of my picks for where to eat in the Big Apple
and my very own (delicious, I might add) recipe for Four Cheese Macaroni

Enjoy! And have a happy (spooky) weekend, friends!

images via daily dream decor, google, and cup of jo

No comments:

Post a Comment