Tuesday 21 February 2012

SUPER DUPER

Hey pals, don't be shocked if I suddenly disappear from the blogosphere for a while/short while/moment--I'll be back, life just gets busy sometimes.

Like now. I'm busy all day with auditions and then more audition prep for later this week. I have a conference to attend tomorrow (for acting stuff) and then plans later this week to hit the slopes with my gal pal, T. Yeah, worst graduate student ever, going snowboarding and all. But not really, because in between all of this, I'm also working on writing my thesis (good golly, it's going to suck to have to edit that thing) and trying to stay on top of everything else that is life (family, boyfriend, health, oh...and coffee dates, those are important).

(And hey, I'm not complaining. Busy is good. Really good. It's just also my reason for any lack of posts.)

Right. And now, it's time to go work on that audition prep I was talking about. And that 'in-between-all-of-this-thesis-writing' stuff, including watching this documentary and re-watching this lecture (which, if you're interested in what's making people fat and contributing to chronic illness, you should watch).



                                                 If you haven't seen Food, Inc., you need to watch it!

Happy juggling!

video via youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment